Grow your career, education, and your resume with the Apprenticeship Program. Learn over 75 skill competencies with a mix of classroom hours and on the job training while RIHA remains your sponsor throughout the process.
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Lift and transport 25 lbs.
- Safe handling of knives, kitchen equipment, and chemicals
- Use hands to grasp, move, and control tools
- Repetition of same movements
- Work in warm environment with burners, oven, fryers, grill, and open flames