- Workforce Development
- Cook Apprenticeship
Grow your career, education, and your resume with the Apprenticeship Program. Learn over 75 skill competencies with a mix of classroom hours and on the job training while RIHA remains your sponsor throughout the process.
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Lift and transport 25 lbs.
- Safe handling of knives, kitchen equipment, and chemicals
- Use hands to grasp, move, and control tools
- Repetition of same movements
- Work in warm environment with burners, oven, fryers, grill, and open flames
Cook Apprenticeship Application Form
*Denotes required field.
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-223-1120