The Service Assistant is a valuable member of Gracie’s service team. This person provides a memorable dining experience at Gracie’s, supporting the guest and servers, as well as the team at large. The ideal candidate enjoys creating a sincere guest connection, has a passion for food and beverage, and can execute our SOP specification and uphold Gracie’s high standards of service.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each guest.
- Maintain a safe environment working and dining environment by identifying guests who have over-indulged and alerting the Shift Leader.
- Delivering food and beverages to guest sections for the Server to distribute.
- Organize and deliver necessary markings to guest sections for the Server to distribute.
- Prepare coffee and tea orders efficiently and accurately, upholding Gracie’s standards.
- Clear, clean, and reset each table after the guest leaves in accordance with Gracie’s SOP
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workspace, and upholding Gracie’s Venture cleanliness standards, and RI Health Codes.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of both culinary and beverage menus, including allergy and ingredient information.
- Maintain TIPS Certification.
- Participate in creative conversations for future improvements and goals in an open forum.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org