We have full-time, part-time, seasonal, and temporary positions available!
- Efficiently prepare food items while following our recipes and presentation specifications
- Learn our serving portion sizes, monitoring product freshness, and all basic meal prep procedures used
- Ensure the kitchen, food prep areas, and food storage areas meet the restaurant cleaning standard
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation methods, food production codes, and more to follow COVID-10 guidelines
- Assist with the cleaning, organizing, and restocking items throughout shift to be ready for peak times
- Quickly complete opening and closing duties each shift ensuring you and your team are set for success.
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager/Shift leader.
Previous experience is preferred but not required. Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply.
Health Insurance, Paid Time Off
Apply online at: www.indeed.com/job/line-cookprep-cook-d878c1fbc343ad4d
Email resume to: email@example.com