Do you love your job? Take pride in your work? Do you stay up late dreaming of ways to offer the most innovative seafood dishes to your guests? If so, George's of Galilee, a landmark restaurant in RI, is now offering the opportunity for the right, talented individual to step in and lead our culinary team.
- You are a Kitchen Manager, Executive Chef, Sous Chef that needs a bigger challenge, that has the passion and hands-on experience to lead a large back of the house team in a made-from-scratch kitchen.
- You demonstrate true hospitality, excellence, and professionalism at all times.
- You have outstanding people management skills and the ability to maintain a team environment that displays a high level of energy, engagement that builds a sense of ownership.
- You have an exceptional ability to mentor, train and motivate your kitchen staff to do the best they possibly can.
- You are an outstanding communicator and have strong organizational skills.
- You demonstrate respect, honesty and integrity in everything you do. You continually educate yourself on what's new in the industry and has enthusiasm for continuing to learn new techniques and practices.
- You are knowledgeable about seafood and want to be a leader in innovative and sustainable techniques and endeavor to offer menu items that show our guests that we are uniquely different from our competition.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health Benefits
- Bonuses based on food cost and/or labor cost targets
- Paid vacations
- Professional career development opportunities based on performance
Bonuses, PTO, Health Benefits, Career Development
We Pair Talent with Opportunity In The Hospitality Industry. Please send resume in confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year, plus bonuses
For More info, you can call me any time, 401 559 6272, Kevin
We practice serious hand-washing, daily screening of all staff including temp checks, social distancing, continued sanitizing of all surfaces, mask wearing when feasible, and limiting who visits our kitchens.