Section I: Personal Information
Section II: High School Information
to be completed by students seeking collegiate funding
Section III: Employer Information
to be completed by incumbent employees seeking RIHA/RIHEF professional development funding
Section IV: Student Essay
In your own words, answer the following questions:
• Who are you and what kind of industry experience do you have?
• Why have you chosen this career path?
• What are your career and educational goals and objectives?
• Why is obtaining this scholarship important to you?
• What are your other plans for financing should your application not be accepted?
Section V: Academic Honors and Achievements
Section VI: Letter of Recommendation
Section VII: Required Signature
I hereby verify that all information included in this application is true and accurate.