Simple and Secure Payroll and HR Solutions
We’ve teamed up with Heartland® to offer you easy payroll and HR solutions to manage your greatest asset – your employees – while also protecting your business.
Let us put you in touch with a Heartland Relationship Manager who can talk to you about fast, secure and simple solutions designed to help you better manage your business.
Payroll Made Easy
- Easy to Use: Streamlined processing
- Support When You Need It: A dedicated specialist who knows you by name
- 24/7 Self-Service Payroll Access: Process payroll when you’re ready
- Fair and Transparent Pricing: Competitive, simple and reliable
- Hassle-free HR: Access to HR professionals, email alerts for regulatory changes, customizable templates and so much more.
A Payroll Suite That Works for You
Pay your employees on schedule, meet tax obligations on time and share data on demand.
- Payroll Processing
- Tax Management
Build greater visibility and efficiency into operations to grow and protect your business.
- HR Support
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Labor Law Posters
Acquire top talent, make winning first impressions on candidates all while reducing your tax burden.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Track your productivity, optimize staffing and manage time off.
- Time Tracking
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Easily merge benefits administration with payroll, keep employee information accurate and your business compliant with federal health care requirements.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Management and Reporting
- Ease Benefits Administration Integration
You can also contact us directly during our regular business hours at 401-996-5623
All trademarks contained herein are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners. Any such use of those marks without the express written permission of their owner is prohibited. © 2020 Heartland Payroll Solutions, Inc. and Heartland Payment Systems, LLC, a Global Payments companies (NYSE: GPN). All rights reserved. Heartland Payment Systems, LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA, and The Bancorp Bank, Philadelphia, PA.