- About RIHA
- Chairman's Message
- President's Message
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Partner Information
- Press & Media
Vice President, Membership & Marketing
401-223-1120, ext. 116
RIHA represents over 700 foodservice, hotels, vendors and hospitality members in the state of Rhode Island and has been the voice of the hospitality and foodservice industries in the state since 1963.
To lead Rhode Island’s hospitality industry through advocacy, communication, and education.
To advance Rhode Island’s hospitality industry.
The Board of Directors and professional staff work in a culture of community, including the guiding principles of accountability, transparency, stewardship and diversity. The tenets of the Culture of Community are characterized with the five Cs:
- Cooperation – Working together to benefit the industry
- Collaboration – Encouraging teamwork, support and community partnerships
- Communication – Exchanging ideas, information, and opportunities
- Connection – Creating relationships within the industry
- Curiosity – Asking questions, eagerness to expand education and create inspiration
Each year, RIHA hosts an impressive list of events, meetings, seminars, training & education classes, and website communications targeting the hospitality industry.