- About RIHA
- Chairman's Message
- President's Message
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Partner Information
- Press & Media
Manager, Member Services & Marketing
401-223-1120, ext. 116
RIHA represents over 600 foodservice, hotels, vendors and hospitality members in the state of Rhode Island and has been the voice of the hospitality and foodservice industries in the state since 1963.
To develop and provide programs, services and support to our members by protecting their interests, promoting industry partnerships, and providing education and leadership such that members receive a definable value for their investment.
Lead Rhode Island’s Hospitality Industry to a new era of Prosperity, Prominence, and Participation, enhance the quality of life for all we serve.
The Board of Directors and professional staff work in a culture of community, including the guiding principles of accountability, transparency, stewardship and diversity. The tenets of the Culture of Community are characterized with the five Cs:
- Cooperation – Working together to benefit the industry
- Collaboration – Encouraging teamwork, support and community partnerships
- Communication – Exchanging ideas, information, and opportunities
- Connection – Creating relationships within the industry
- Curiosity – Asking questions, eagerness to expand education and create inspiration
Each year, RIHA hosts an impressive list of events, meetings, seminars, training & education classes, and website communications targeting the hospitality industry.