- About RIHEF
- Hospitality Training Academy Classes
- RI Food Management Training
- Alcohol Server Training
- ServSafe Food Safety Training
- ServSafe Online Classes
- Food Safety Training FAQ
- Hotel Boot Camp
- Chairman's Message
- Board of Directors
- Contribute to RIHEF
- Training Academy News
- Stephen P. Marra Memorial Scholarship
Heather R. Singleton
Chief Operating Officer
RI Hospitality Association
RI Hospitality Education Foundation
401-223-1120, ext. 110
Training Academy News
We are looking to feature restaurateurs, hoteliers, all-level employees in our STREAM campaign.
Help us promote #STREAMinHospitality. Dale’s latest blog post discusses the importance of STREAM: https://bit.ly/2ImR5YI
The Hospitality Industry relies heavily on STREAM
skills. (Science, Technology, Reading and wRiting, Engineering, Arts and
Math) Some jobs in our industry that you might not necessarily
associate with STREAM include,
- Science: Bakers, Nutritionists,
Bartenders, Department of Health Inspectors, Maintenance Personnel;
Web Designers, A/V Specialists, App Developers, Cyber Security Experts, Payroll
- Reading/Writing: Human Resource Personnel, Lawyers,
Training & Development Coaches, Data Analysts;
Architects, HVAC Technicians, Electricians, Plumbers, Mechanical Engineers;
- Arts: Culinary Management, Photographers/Videographers, Interior Designers, Musicians;
- Math: Accountants, Buyers, Data Analysts, Bartenders, Pastry Chefs, Payroll Specialists, Sales Managers.
- Open STREAM toolkit
- Print out
- Encourage employees to pose with whichever category of STREAM best suits their job.
photo to email@example.com
or text monika at 401-215-3900, and explain how STREAM is used in the specific job position.
- Follow @RIHospitality throughout 2018 to learn more about how STREAM skills are used in the hospitality industry.
image attached. Matthew Science Draft.pdf
toolkit attached. Stream Toolkit.pdf