Return to jobs list >> Front Desk Agent-Mill...
|Job Title||Front Desk Agent-Mill Street Inn|
|Job Location||Newport||Date||Apr 08, 2018 ~ Jun 10, 2018|
|Contact address||75 Mill Street Newport, RI|
General Job Requirements:
- Provide warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest
- Accurate documentation on all guest billing
- Provide concierge services to guests ,making restaurant reservations, giving directions to local areas & attractions, calling transportation services, etc.
- Maintain proper control of all guest's keys
- Some cash handling
- Adhere to the policies of the hotel as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests at all times
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, protect company assets
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner
- Responsible for providing the highest level of service
- Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests
- Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel services
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and training
- Ensure storage areas are clean and unobtrusive requiring bending and lifting equipment to appropriate areas, straitening kneeling and bending to store equipment
- Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary
- Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures
- Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities.
- Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties
- Attends all required department and hotel meetings
- Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures
- Inspection of guest rooms when no maintenance or manager personnel is present
- Keep work area neat & organized