To identify outstanding members of the hospitality industry who have demonstrated professionalism in performing their jobs and have contributed to the positive image of the Hospitality Industry in Rhode Island.
- Restaurant Employee of the Year
- Hotel Employee of the Year
- Tourism Employee of the Year
- Catering Employee of the Year
- Country Club Employee of the Year
- Bartender of the Year
- Allied Employee of the Year
- Allied Members offer products and services related to the hospitality industry.
- Emerging Leaders are mid-level managers that show interest in developing, mentoring, and coaching other employees.
Employee of the Year nominations will only be considered if nominees are employees of a RI Hospitality Association Member Business in good standing. Nominees must have been employed by the member business for a minimum of one year. We are accepting a maximum of 2 nominations per company.
This application must be completed either by the nominator or the nominee to assist in the evaluation of candidates for the Stars of the Industry awards. In addition to the nomination form, please provide a brief answer from the employee to this prompt: “I love working in the hospitality industry because…”.
Deadline to submit: Monday, August 29, 2022.
Nominations will only be accepted via the online submission form.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Award winners will be honored at the RI Hospitality Association and its Education Foundation Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at the RI Convention Center.
Please be aware that winners will not receive complimentary tickets.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Marketing & Events