At T's Restaurant we are truly committed to our guests, our community, and our teams. We have been Rhode Island local since 1982 and currently have 3 stores located in Cranston, East Greenwich, and Narragansett. We are a highly respected, award winning restaurant group that serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Come join our team today! As an Assistant Manager, you will be leading and overseeing an enthusiastic team of hospitality individuals who are dedicated to creating and executing a memorable dining experience for our guests.
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER OUR ASSISTANT MANAGER:
- Paid Time Off.
- Day's only work schedule- No Night Shifts Ever!
- Competitive wages.
- Discounted Shift Meal+50% off when dining as a guest.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Day off.
- Dedicated training that leads to your personal and professional growth.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS OF OUR ASSISTANT MANAGER:
- Have a passion for people with a desire to lead others.
- A degree in food and beverage management, hospitality management or a minimum of 5 years restaurant experience is beneficial.
- Current Food, Alcohol and First Aid Certifications are required.
- Ability to respond to unpredictable situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with others.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Microsoft Word experience.
- Point of Sales systems knowledge beneficial.
- Flexibility in schedule and ability to answer telephone calls as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR ASSISTANT MANAGER:
- Open and or close the building for team and guests ensuring a safe, well maintained and welcoming experience.
- Insure team members arrive on-time, in a T's approved uniform, with a positive team-centered outlook prepared to successfully meet the WOW/Friendly guest commitment.
- With the team, insure a welcoming guest centered approach to the day by extending friendly smiles and a welcoming greeting to all who enter our building.
- Ensure that all food orders are consistently prepared and plated according to the T's goals for awesome fresh food, served consistently with a 10 minute ticket time goal.
- Ensure that the building and all equipment are absolutely clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following T's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure continued development of each member of the team through the daily practice of pre-shift and post-shift communication.
- Ensure cash and credit card receipts are reconciled in accordance to T's Cash/Credit Card handling procedures and the deposit is safely made to the bank at the close of the shift.
- Ensure that end of day receipts are correct and deposited to the bank at the end of shift.
- Ensure that all daily required paperwork, training materials, reports and schedules are followed.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, team members and guests. Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.