An exciting opportunity for someone with previous restaurant management experience.
- Manages the day-to-day operations including menus, promotions, guest service, accurate order entry and register systems, beverage control procedures and liquor law compliance.
- The Restaurant Manager manages responsibilities in alignment with Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial and service goals, and managing within approved plans and objectives.
- Unites associates in a common commitment to achieve and exceed goals.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Spend the season on Block Island!